Acceptance of Terms
The general conditions outlined below, regulate the use of the Web and Mobile Application Winkmi by GEOZYT Aplicaciones Móviles S.L. The use of the Web and Mobile Application Winkmi user status attributes thereof and involves the full acceptance without reservation of any kind, by the user, all the General Conditions which are published at the time of user access. We therefore recommend the user to read the contents of the General Conditions each time you have to use the website and Mobile Application.
Winkmi connects people through fun moments
Winkmi allows you to share moments (photos or videos) with your contacts or interesting people around you. You can share fun moments around a topic and get to know new like-minded individuals around you. It is intended to be a fun place to visit and it is important to us (and for you) that it remains a safe and friendly environment so you agree that you will only use Winkmi in a manner consistent with its purpose and which is in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
Winkmi is intended for use by people who are 13 years of age or older, and persons under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating Winkmi accounts.
Use of Cookie Technology
Winkmi encrypts the data identifying the user for security. Through cookies, Winkmi can recognize registered users after they have registered for the first time without them to be registered each time you visit the Web.
The user has the ability to configure your browser to be warned when cookies are received and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. To use our website, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of cookies sent, but the installation does not result in the need for the user must register each time you access a service that requires registration.
Denial and withdrawal of access to the Web and Mobile Application and / or services
Winkmi reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website at any time and without notice, for those users who violate these Terms or individuals may apply.
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Legal information to the data collection
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data communicated, being responsible for updating the information provided in such a way that reflects the real situation. You are responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
The user gives express consent to the processing of personal data by the Winkmi and its incorporation into a file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. ( www.agpd.es ) which is responsible for that company, in order to inform you of our services, offers, promotions, etc..
Winkmi has adopted the technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data that are collected and automatically processed.
Winkmi is committed, in any case, the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act and regulations on data protection, and to establish the appropriate confidentiality agreements with third parties that yield or allow access to personal data.
The user is informed, in accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of the possibility of exercising their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a signed letter along with photocopy of ID card holder data, addressed to the company Winkmi under the heading DATA PROTECTION at: Ferdinand the Catholic Street, 21,1D, 28015 MADRID, Phone: 681054262 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obligation to make proper use of the website and Mobile Application and content
All contents included on this website and Mobile Application are provided exclusively for informational purposes, so that in no case can serve as a basis for appeals or complaints or to provide a source of rights. Winkmi reserves the right to change without notice , Web site and Mobile Application content.
The user agrees to the correct use of the Web and Mobile Application and utilities provided to you under the law, this legal document, and all warnings and instructions supplied to it.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Web and Mobile Application and all its contents for lawful purposes and not prohibited, they do not violate the law and / or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of 'undertaking' or any third party and / or cause any damage directly or indirectly.
To this end, the user shall not use any of the contents of the web and Mobile Applicationsite for purposes that are illegal, prohibited in this Legal Notice, detrimental to the rights and interests of others or which in any way that could damage, disable , overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the Web and Mobile Application.
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- contains expletives or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is obscene, pornographic or otherwise may offend human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
- relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
- is any way contrary to, disparage or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms enshrined in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order;
- induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or thoughts on sex discrimination, race, religion, creed, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or permits access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order ;
- be false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, that induces or misleading about its purpose or the intentions or purposes of communicating;
- is protected by any rights of intellectual property belonging to third parties without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorization holders to carry out the use made or proposed;
- violate the secrets of others;
- contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or image of individuals;
- in any way impair the credit of Winkmi;
- infringe regulations on privacy of communications;
- constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that can damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) Winkmi or third party or which may damage electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment;
- cause its characteristics (such as format, length, etc..) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
USER AGREES TO REFRAIN FROM:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other identifying details of the reservation of rights Winkmi trying to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may have been made available for this purpose or have indicated to this effect in the web and Mobile Application page containing the Contents or in general, than those used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not involve a risk of damage or disable the Web site and Mobile Application, Services and / or the Content.
We’re not responsible for anything that you post or say while you are on Winkmi and we don’t monitor the content of the site, but if we do see or someone alerts us that you have posted something that we think is inappropriate then we are allowed at our discretion to remove it.
Please use your common sense when picking the Content that you choose to post on or send via Winkmi because you are solely responsible for, and bear all liability in relation to, such Content.
The user liable for damages of any kind that Winkmi may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of any breach of the obligations of the general conditions or the law regarding the use of the Web and Mobile Application.
All content on this website and Mobile Application are intellectual property of the company and are protected according to national intellectual property law and international law.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website and Mobile Application without the written permission by the Winkmi
It is forbidden to set this page as part of other, however if you can establish a link to our Internet address (URL of the website) if not related to any false, inaccurate, incorrect, which can induce confusion or mistake or that are contrary to law, morals or good customs.
Users may download Web page and the Mobile Application in the terminal but only for private use, without any commercial purpose, so it may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publish, transfer, transform, or use the contents of the Web and Mobile Application for public or commercial.
Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable under Articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
All copyright (copyright) and other intellectual property rights, artwork, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this site are the property of Winkmi or used with authorization.
Although you can copy any part of this website at your own computer for personal use, you can not copy or incorporate any part of the Content available on the website and Mobile Application elsewhere, including your own website or use the Content in any other way public or commercial. This means you can not post or redistribute any portion of our website and Mobile Application unless you have a license to do so. This also means that Winkmi retains full title to all such Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated in or generated by the software and all data accompanying it. You must not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to another format.
The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property on this site are the property of Winkmi. It is forbidden to use these marks without the prior written permission of Winkmi., or third parties own the trademarks.
Length of service
Winkmi does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Website and Mobile Application. When reasonably possible, Winkmi advance notice of any interruptions in the operation of the website and Mobile Application, Winkmi does not guarantee the usefulness of the Web site and Mobile Application to perform any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Web and Mobile Application Access to the Winkmi is indefinite, however, Winkmi reserves the right to terminate without notice access to users who, in his opinion, comply with the rules for use of its website and Mobile Application and exercise legal action. Moreover, Winkmi reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the Web and Mobile Application to the general public, limited only to users or groups of users through the provision of an access password which will be responsible.
Winkmi makes every effort to avoid any error in the Web page and Mobile Application contents, but no guarantee nor accept responsibility for any errors in the contents of the Web and Mobile Application.
'COMPANY' excludes all liability for damages of any nature will eventually result from:
- Interruption of service or lack of availability of access to the Web page and Mobile Application.
- Privacy and security in the use of the website and Mobile Application by the user, and / or access by unauthorized third parties consented.
- The eventual transfer of elements that adversely affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely update of the contents of your website and Mobile Application.
Accordingly, Winkmi does not guarantee the reliability, availability, and continuity of its Web site and Mobile Application or the content, so the use of the same by you is done at your own risk, without at any time, to be held accountable Winkmi in this regard.
Winkmi shall not be liable for service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions, and generally, any other problems that originate from causes beyond the control of Winkmi and / or due to fraudulent or negligent act of the user and / or caused by force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause, Winkmi shall have no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage and / or loss of profits. Winkmi shall, without any compensation to the user for these items to temporarily suspend services and Web site and Mobile Application content to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair thereof.
Winkmi. excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available or received, obtained or to which been accessed through the Web and Mobile Application, nor for the contents provided by other persons or entities.
Winkmi try as much as possible to update and correct that information stored on your web and Mobile Application that does not meet the minimum guarantee of truthfulness. However exempt from liability for its failure to update or rectification as well as dumping the contents and information in it.
Winkmi. is not responsible for any use the user may make of the services and products Web site and Mobile Application or its password, and any other material from the Web site and Mobile Application in violation of the rights of intellectual property or other rights of third
Winkmi reserves the right to eliminate those that are inveraces content, inaccurate and contrary to law, morals, public order and decency.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The service is governed by Spanish law, with the Courts of Madrid, to which the user is expressly subject.
Conditions of access and use of the Web and Mobile Application
This section includes information on conditions for access and use of this website and Mobile Application that should be known by the user. Information necessary for the purposes specified in the Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Firm: GEOZYT APLICACIONES MOVILES, S.L.
- CIF/VAT-Code: B-86207057
- Registered Office: Fernando el Católico, 21,1D 28015 – MADRID
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 681054262
- Number of entry in the Register of Companies: T 28701 , F177, S 8, H M 516821, I/A 1 ( 6.05.11).